You might’ve noticed I’ve been posting more often this month than usual. It was intentional – I consider September a fresh start of the year instead of January, because fall is my favorite season ;) So what’s up: I was seriously low on energy in the beginning of the month, making too much comparisons, and thought about being single again. All is well when I was reminded by this quote. Other than that, I’ve just been eating a lot of good food, especially during my recent weekend escape to Bali (see Instagram). In the meantime, catch up on your Stillwater reading, and while you’re on it, have some classics playing in the background. Enjoy!
- Surprising foods that combat fatigue
- Hill repeats: 30-minute incline treadmill workout
- Drink yo’ water.
- This or that: Statement jewelry
- Review: Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
- Fruits for glowing skin
- My fab 4-course dinner at brentwooD Grill
- Click here for good food (really.)
- Singaporean eats at Howdy Hello Hola Hey Ho #H5OPCO
- Casual Mexican at Taco Local
- Required listening: Great music from before you were born
- 14 cute gift ideas for the unique friend in your life
- The one thing he’ll do if he likes you. And guys: Subtle signs she’s interested
- Links I love this month
- Be loved for who you are.
- Explicit: Had fun at Singapore Zoo, bought fun candies as gifts
- Note to self: You do you.
- #WordlessWednesday Vol. 1 | Le one-of-a-kind gift from le boyfriend, just because.