This is the best time of the year for gift-giving, even above birthdays and anniversaries.
In the spirit of the season, I’m posting gift ideas cumulatively for the next 12 days!
This means I’m recommending 1 gift for today, 2 gifts for tomorrow, 3 gifts for the day after tomorrow, and so on leading up to December 25. Yes, it’s the classic carol with a twist.
I’ll keep posting during your lunchtime at exactly 12:12pm, so keep your heads up.
And yes, I’m talking to you, last-minute gift givers. For starters, here’s something special for the friend who refuses to grow up …
What is it:
The official Cloud Cuckoo Palace from The Lego Movie (2004).
Why you should get it:
Because it’s the happiest, most happiest and creative place in the universe.
What it includes:
- 3 minifigures: Emmett, Wyldstyle, and Executron
- 2 figures: Unikitty and a snail
- Le Cloud Cuckoo Palace!
- A flower catapult, so you can shoot flowers on Executron
- Accessories: handcuffs and a red stud tracking device for Executron to trail Emmett
Who to get this for:
- Your little brother/sister
- Your nephew/niece
- Your kids
- The friend who never grows up
- The LEGO geek in your life
So who are you getting
Unikitty this for?