1 glass homemade iced green tea
2 dark chocolate Lindt balls
1 bowl sliced mangoes
1 medium sweet potato
1/2 small bowl of salmon sashimi with soy sauce
*UPDATED* WATER: 3 liters + innumerable little cups of green tea and other teas
- I have completely no appetite today (I didn’t cook anything! All I ate were prepared stuff). I still eat that salmon just because I know I have to eat something. I slept for about 5 hours last night (in my head, Mr. Grey: “Eat. I need you to be healthy and fit, Ana.”), and I know I can’t function well if I sleep for 7 hours and less. I don’t understand how studies keep telling us that when we sleep less, we usually eat more. It has the opposite effect on me and also with most people I personally know.
- That might explain for the morning chocolate indulgences? I only ate 2 because I woke up late and was rushing to go to school.
- …and now it’s only 5 pm in late afternoon and all I want to do is just watch Big episode 10 (while waiting for the English-subtitled version to be uploaded…), then read about 5 or more chapters of my Fifty Shades Darker, and then keep on reading until I get to meet Mr. Grey in my dreams.
- I expect more appetite tomorrow because on the way back home from school today I went grocery shopping. I bought monkfish liver, for Christ’s sake! I have no idea what I’m gonna make in the kitchen with that… probably marinade it with ponzu sauce and orange juice, but we’ll see.
- My cup of lemon & ginger and peppermint teas are sooo fine. Ginger lifts up my mood and peppermint calms my slow-beating heart down from being too droopy.
- My late evening 1-hour nap was great too. all-time no-fail solutions to stress: nap and/or tea. Nothing beats Mother Nature.